For some of us, looking drop-dead gorgeous daily is a necessity. We have to look our absolute best each day, but who has got the time to spend hours painting the face with layers of makeup? Our students and young working readers would especially relate to what we’re talking about.
Thankfully, there is plenty of plain sailing, simple everyday makeup routines that even people who have next to no knowledge about cosmetics could nail!
No need to break a sweat now trying to scour a host of products early in the morning, when all you want to do is, get ready quickly, have a cup of coffee, and go about your day. In this article, we have covered a simple makeup routine for all kinds of occasions. Be it a fancy date, a regular day at the college, or a simply-can’t-bomb-this interview, our easy everyday makeup regime to the rescue! Enough foreplay; let’s get down to business!
Head-Tuner Simple Daily Makeup For Grad Students
Want to make every head turn as you walk to your class each day? Here’s the perfect easy everyday makeup routine for you that’s simple and doesn’t take hours of your time either!
- Step 1: Clean your face with a face wash or by applying a cleaner. Consider exfoliating if you can spare another 30 seconds. Dry the face with a soft towel.
- Step 2: Apply a moisturizer that suits your skin type and also hydrates your face to the fullest! Massage a little; this can improve blood circulation and help in preventing those vexing fine lines from appearing.
- Step 3: Grab a sponge/ dense brush and a foundation, and dab it gently along your face evenly. Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone and type. Don’t overapply on acne marks or blemishes. This will only make that portion appear cakey or layered under the sunlight. For simple simple everyday makeup look, it is crucial that makeup is blended to perfection.
- Step 4: If you can spare another minute, apply concealer in spots where there are noticeable blemishes or pigmentation. If you have dark circles by staying up late at night, dab the concealer under the eye evenly. Apply powder to set everything.
- Step 5: Apply your favorite lipstick or lip gloss. Using a pinch of glowy blush and a swipe of mascara will also go a long way. Seal it all in with a setting spray.
The easy everyday makeup routine is done!
Steal The Night On That Much-Awaited Date
If you want to look your absolute best, just in case you find your partner, follow along:
- Step 1: Choose the primer that suits your skin the best and apply it all over the face. Primer is crucial in having long-lasting makeup since we don’t suppose you’d want to excuse yourself to the restroom every other hour during your date for a touch-up.
- Step 2: If there is any discoloration on your face, use a concealer before the foundation to correct those. Choose a concealer as per your complexion and the color of your face. For example, you can correct any inexplicable redness on your face through a green concealer. Hide all the fleeting colors using different kinds of concealers.
- Step 3: Apply a foundation that matches your skin tone evenly across your face. Don’t overapply it on any part of the face, as it could stand out and make your face have a noticeable texture or make it appear cakey.
- Step 4: It’s time to play up the eyes. Nothing crazy, just simple everyday eyeshadow looks. A brown eyeshadow in the crease, a darker color in the outer part of your eye, and along the lower lash line will do the trick. Always remember to blend!
- Step 5: Sweep eyeliner across your eyelashes. You can go for a pencil liner if your hands are shakey with a liquid one.
- Step 6: While contouring and highlighting is optional, blush will really pump up your look and it is definitely on trend. Sign off by sweeping a statement lipstick or lip gloss. Set it and forget it through setting spray.
Professional Everyday Makeup
If you’re an office worker who can’t wrap your head around a basic everyday makeup look or someone who is about to give an interview of their life, this simple daily makeup routine is a must-try!
- Step 1: Clean your face and apply a foundation of any sort, be it liquid or powdered. However, if you’ve never used a foundation, don’t bother experimenting prior to an important interview or a meeting. Though, if you must, try a tinted moisturizer.
- Step 2: Apply a concealer on top of blemishes or pigmentation. If you want to correct one or two spots, don’t bother using a blusher, but use a Q-tip in lieu of it, and correct only the portions that troubles you. Although, ensure that you blend everything well once you’re done.
- Step 3: Blushes can sound like overkill, especially when you’re about to go in front of an interviewer and don’t want your face to look too flashy. But if you’re right on the money when it comes to color and technique, you might just get it right. Go for a pinkish color that gently dab sweep it across your cheeks or cheekbone. Top it all off with eyeliner and mascara.
Go get that bag now!
People who tell you that daily makeup can be a real bear can zip it up. It’s not! It can be a duck soup if you want it to be. As long as you can wrap your head around cosmetics and know how to use them effectively, you can save a ton of time while looking absolutely gorgeous with simple everyday makeup! We have underscored some quick-to-do, easy everyday makeup looks, which won’t take more than 15 minutes of your daily time if you do it right!